Mission & Values
The mission of Bridge of Life School is to provide educational related programming in the countryside based on community input and need:
- We build bridges together by teaching, training, and supporting local individuals and communities.
- We work with motivated students and communities who actively participate on their own accord, without financial compensation.
- We are a Khmer not-for-profit supported by international donors. We hire Khmer staff who come from and have a direct relationship to the communities where we work.
- We maintain an openness to different ideas and strategies; our approach is grassroots and always flexible; we try new things, often make mistakes, but learn from them and share them with others.
- We are forever committed to the programs we support, but we also value community ownership and keep sustainability in mind as a long-term goal.
We are constantly reevaluating and revising our mission statement to better reflect what we believe and do. If you have questions or comments, consider sending them to email@example.com